Video Breaks for the Guardian
Here’s my latest travel video for the Guardian, in which Ilgin and Selin of PukkaLiving.com take me on a street food tour of Istanbul.
I’ve been recording a number of videos for the Guardian recently… here’s the rest:
• Le Cool Lisbon took me on a tour of the city
• I visited the ‘independent republic’ of Uzupis, in the Lithuanian capital of Vilnius, with InYourPocket.
• Aktivist Magazine showed me around the once rough, now exciting district of Praga in Warsaw.
• I went a little bit loopy at Blow Up Hall 5050 in Poznan, billed as the ‘most futuristic hotel in the world’.
• Guiseppe Intelisano of the Sicily’s Villa Sonia showed me around Catania’s food market.
This entry was posted in Stuff for the Guardian
. Bookmark the permalink