One of the main reasons I set this blog up was to archive things I’ve done. Mostly so my Mum only has to go to a single website (otherwise she gets in a terrible muddle). I’ve been a bit lazy about this, so here’s a recent cluster:
• A map of the Guardian’s favourite British campsites of the summer so far.
• A budget guide to European cities, for the Guardian Money section.
• A hotly-debated blog about London becoming a “bargain” destination.
• A short piece on the launch of Google City Tours, and why it might piss off Blackburn.
For the New York Times
• Another hotel review, this time of the Circus Hotel in Berlin.