Yes, I know. Things have been a little lax around here recently. There’s a perfectly good explanation for this, I assure you. First, there was the World Cup. And then there’s something top secret I’m working on, more on which soon, hopefully. Anyway, here’s some things I’ve been up to:
• A video series for the Guardian, from London to Istanbul by train.
• A cover story for the NYT on Airbnb.com and other new social accommodation networks.
• A piece for the Guardian on why Foursquare is the traveller’s new best friend.
• A piece for the Guardian rounding up various World Cup-related blogs
• A piece for the Guardian, on how and where to ‘wild camp’ in Europe
• And finally, a while back I wrote a profile for the NYT Goal blog on the Ivorian footballer, Gervinho.